Friday, April 12, 2013

6ft 6" Simmons for James Mason


 James Mason from Adelaide South Australia got hold of me a while ago to see if I could help him with a board. So I designed him a 6ft 6" simmons and got it hot wired out of VH EPS for him. Then I glued the first rail band on and had the board cut on the AKU machine. Packed it up and sent it to him. James then vacuumed the skins on and laminated the rails before shaping them.

This is the result. A great looking board for a big guy to have fun on.

"Got it in the water this morning ,very surprised at how easy it was to catch waves on a board that is nearly three feet shorter than anything else I have ridden.
The biggest surprise of all was that I could get up and turn the bloody thing! I was concerned that I wouldn’t be able to ride it at all."
6ft 6" x 24" x 3"  62 lt


No comments:

Post a Comment